Crosby Hall 201: SENSING LAB
Located on South Campus within the Architecture Department, Media Study’s Sensing Lab is a resource for work in Social-Computational Media, Locative Media, and Physical Computing.
- The lab offers:
- technical staff available during posted hours to advise and assist students with their projects
- workshop space to design and prototype projects
- computers (various OS: Linux, Windows, and Mac) for programming and machine learning
- 3D and PCB printers — MakerBot 3D printer and Volterra V-One Circuit Board Printer
- tools (soldering irons, precision tools, variable voltage power supplies, etc.) and electronic components (sensors, resistors, capacitors, potentiometers, etc.)